Search This Blog

ARTHRITIS

ARTHRITIS?

A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subwaynext to a priest.

The man's tie was stained, his face wasplastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket.

He opened his newspaper and began reading.

After a fewminutes the man turned to The priest and asked,
"SayFather, what causes arthritis?"

The priest replies,
"My Son, it's caused by loose living, Being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, contempt foryour fellow man, sleeping around with prostitutes and lackof a bath."

The drunk muttered in response,
"Well, I'll be damned,"
Then returned to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what He had said, nudged theman and apologized.
"I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come onso strong.How long have you had arthritis?"

The drunk answered,
"I don't have it, Father. I was justreading here that the Pope does."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails